- Air conditioning
- Washbasin with hand soap dispenser
- Shower with shower gel & shampoo dispensers
- Hair dryer
- Empty storage space for your personal belongings
- Wall-mounted radiator with speedy heating function
- Toilet, toilet brush & toilet paper holder
- Step trash can
Our interaction with guests
Your hosts will never be far away! We speak French, English and a little bit of Spanish. We will personally welcome you to the GOOD SPOT and we will give you contact details where you can reach us during your stay.
About the neighbourhood
It is said that Empuriabrava is the little Venice of the Costa Brava. In this large residential marina (one of the biggest in the world), the locals make their way along a network of waterways rather than streets. Here you can enjoy beaches to suit everyone, gentle activities such as walks in the Empordà wetlands or adrenaline-fuelled ones such as kitesurfing or skydiving, not to mention the wonderful mediaeval architecture of Castelló d'Empúries.
For your convenience, we’ve put together a leaflet with some information about local activities, places to visit and our personal recommendations which you will find in the apartment.
How to get around
From the GOOD SPOT, you can access all main facilities of Empuriabrava within a 5min’ walk. In case you want to wander around further, you can rent a bike at a nearby shop and there is a taxi rank just opposite the corner of the street of the building.
We would be happy to help you arrange your transfer from and to the train station or the airport, if needed.
Check In/Out policy:
- Check-in time is from 4pm and checkout time is before 11am.
- The apartment must be returned cleaned, dishes made and trashes emptied. If not, 100€ will be retained from the security deposit.
Smoking & pets:
- Please know that pets and smoking are not permitted on our property. We love furry friends, but to accommodate everyone, we sadly do not allow any non-human creatures in the apartment.
- The GOOD SPOT is non-smoking. You might like to have a little smoke from time to time but the next guests may experience serious reactions to the smell.
Home linens & beach towels:
- We provide bed, bath & kitchen linens. Please do not take any home linens outside the apartment. We do not provide beach towels. They are many shops on the main avenue where you can buy towels and other accessories for the beach in case you left yours at home.
Other things to note
- private car park
- Unlimited WiFi internet connexion
- Bed, bath & kitchen linens
- Disposable mattress toppers
- Soap, shower gel & shampoo
- Some essentials (tea, coffee, salt & pepper, dish washing liquid, etc.)
- House cleaning kit
- Baby bed & high chair
- Tourist taxes
|Floor space:||55 m2|
|Max. number of persons:||4|
|Final Cleaning:||0 €|
|14.07.2018 - 24.08.2018||minimum booking 5 days, 170.-- day||1190,-|
08.01.2018 - 29.03.2018
03.04.2018 - 26.04.2018
|minimum booking 2 days, 85.-- day||595,-|
|27.04.2018 - 13.05.2018
08.06.2018 - 10.06.2018
29.06.2018 - 06.07.2018
|minimum booking 2 days, 110.-- day||770,-|
|07.07.2018 - 13.07.2018||minimum booking 5 days, 145.-- day||1045,-|
|25.08.2018 - 31.08.2018||minimum booking 5 days, 145.-- day||1015,-|
|12.09.2018 - 11.10.2018||minimum booking 2 days, 85.-- day||770,-|
|excl. final cleaning||0,-|